navwin » Discussion » Feelings » loss of my best friend
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic loss of my best friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kimberly ann
since 2006-05-29
Posts 61

0 posted 2006-08-03 10:21 PM

How do u cope with the loss of your best friend? i have so many memories of laughing and him being here for me. And now we are polite strangers, just what i didn't want to happen. So how do you handle with the thought of u just lost your best friend that u could always turn to? i always use to go to him for everything. And the worst thing is he walked away with no explanation! How do u cope with this?

© Copyright 2006 Kimberly ann - All Rights Reserved
The Shadow in Blue
since 2006-05-18
Posts 493
EL, Michigan
1 posted 2006-08-04 08:27 PM

The question here is, was did he think of you as his best friend? It is hard to lose someone close to you with no explanation, but somewhere inside of him something has changed. People tend to keep people out of the loop when they are avoiding an issue or something happened to them. Maybe rumors or gossip were spread...I don't really know your circumstances,but the only advice I can give you is to try to talk him-have an actual conversation, before falling back on polite small talk. Good Luck Kimberly.
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2006-08-04 09:23 PM

Some people only come into our lives for a season, whether a long or short one.  You are young and vibrant, so if you can turn your concentration to making new friends, learning or going somewhere new (a good place)that friendship will be like childhood, a sweet memory.  Meanwhile, the new areas will bring new joys.  Volunteer at a hospital, join a new club, start taking different kinds of pictures or any new challenge.  Your writing helps, as you express your feelings.  A problem shared is half solved.  Don't dwell on figuring out an answer, there may not even be one.

God bless you.

Rae
I just read Grinch's "Thanks for the Memories" in open. You may feel better after reading it.

Kimberly ann
since 2006-05-29
Posts 61

3 posted 2006-08-07 10:30 PM

-shadow in blue, we had been best friends for about 2 years and i have tried to talk to him he just refuses. thanks for the luck!
-sandgrain so true thank and i did go read that and it makes a lot a sense. and thanks for the advice!!!

Kimberly Ann

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » loss of my best friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary