navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Lost
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Lost Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2006-05-30 02:53 PM

Well I'm not in the closet, and I'm not in the pantry.  I'm not outside, and I'm not inside.

Wouldn't it be nice to be physically lost... instead of emotionally.  I don't even know where to start.  My thougths are so a mile a minute by the time the emotions hit me I am like an hour away from my thoughts.

UGH! Why can't I just know what I want.

© Copyright 2006 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2006-05-30 07:17 PM

I would love to give you a friendly chuckle and hug of understanding, Kellie...because I can and do remember that feeling very well.

I remember a long-ago conversation, explaining that very feeling to my Dad.

"Just lean your shoulder into it, honey, and do."

And for that, I rarely have idle hands.

Maybe it will help you...maybe not.  But sharing is what it's all about.

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

2 posted 2006-05-31 09:48 AM

what I thought I wanted yesterday, becomes a blur today...as we change with time's smile...our ideas, beliefs...do we ever really know for certain what we want, and when we get there are we really happy...in short, I believe happiness is a state of mind, and not a pile of wantons fulfilled...for it is simply the way we leave this place a little better then when we arrived...

Like Sunshine said, keep those fingers busy to the bone...

and perhaps you'll find your very special place inside, called home..., designed specifically for you

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
3 posted 2006-05-31 10:14 AM

Without challenge, we can achieve no more than mediocrity. - Unknown

Look at it as an opportunity to excel, and show off how good you are.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
4 posted 2006-05-31 01:29 PM

Christopher nailed it!  Fear holds us back a lot it seems, so if you try to imagine something you want to accomplish and give it a shot - then a desire to get "onboard" will surface by itself.  Without a passion or challenge, we simply just "are."
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
5 posted 2006-06-01 12:27 PM

I really relate to that feeling of just being here taking up space unsure of what to do. Been there, done that.

Advice they've given you is priceless, do something, anything, keep busy and you'll find something exciting along the way.

God bless,
      Rae

Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
6 posted 2006-06-01 03:25 AM

Why don't you read a book?
Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
7 posted 2006-06-24 09:37 PM

I love to give advise, but I probably shouldn't on this as I am feeling this way myself.

If your afraid of the dark, then why did you come?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Lost

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary