navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Frustration is amplified when you're delpoyed...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Frustration is amplified when you're delpoyed... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...

0 posted 2006-02-20 10:11 AM

It makes everything so much more difficult than it already would be normally!

I'm dealing with so much, and yet I have to be focused and never forget where I'm at (Iraq.)

Arg.

~Daniel/Titus

© Copyright 2006 Daniel Redding - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2006-02-20 11:05 AM

keep the focus...this is temporary...you need to be able to come home...

prayers are said for you, that you will remain safe and sound.

I'm sorry you are having to go though the stress of this but thank you...thank you so much for what you are doing.

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2006-02-20 04:38 PM

I'm so glad you posted this as it gives me the opportunity to keep you in my prayers and thank you for being in that horrible situation on behalf of all of us.

God bless and keep you,

Rae

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2006-02-20 05:45 PM

Titus, I have often wondered how you were doing since you enlisted, and will continue to, until you are home.  I can't even begin to imagine how your emotions are turned upside down in a foreign country, missing family and friends.  Just being understood must be a real challenge?  It takes a real hero to live that way for the sake of others, and it is how a military man lives that makes him a hero - not how he dies.  I honor all the men over there and you just hang in there and when you get really frustrated, write it out, and we will be here to listen to you, and hopefully help you through a bad day.
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
4 posted 2006-02-21 12:49 PM

Thank you so much everyone, for the encouragement. I got horribly sick a few days ago, and I'm not getting any better. And my workload is getting bigger.

Help! LoL. Actually, all I need is some sleep. (hopefully!)

Thanks again.

~Daniel/Titus

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

5 posted 2006-02-22 10:44 AM

Daniel, can we send small things to you and your company?  If so, please email me with an address to lee_j_erdo@merck.com

Hugs to you, and keep the stiff upper lip.  We're behind you all the way, mentally and spiritually..

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Frustration is amplified when you're delpoyed...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary